Reply by Instant Checkmate Jan 22, 2015

Hello,

We know how frustrating it is when you don’t get the information you were expecting. Some customers are under the impression that when you purchase a membership with our company you are paying for records; unfortunately, this is not the case. The service that is provided is actually the compiling of all the public records data and the sorting of the data into an easy to read format. When a customer pays for a public records search, we do guarantee that we will search every database available to us, however, we cannot guarantee which records will or will not show up in the final report since we are not in control of the records themselves. We simply display records as they are provided to us.

Also, I apologize that you were unable to get this issue resolved when you tried to contact our member care team, but we want to let you know that we're committed to making things right. A member care manager will reach out to you privately to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's
Los Angeles, California

This site is a data base that claims to be able to check public record and provide information for background checks and the like. Please don't use this service. I was looking for information to put on a job application. This site claimed to have it.

1. They didn't deliver the promised information.

2. What they did have was incorrect in several topics.

3. To see more information there were more fees.

4. Then they refused to refund my "fee" based on a supposed recording that the employee I was speaking to had not heard, but assured me it was true.

I still lost the fee, but I had to cancel the credit card to ensure I would incur no more charges.

Review about: Background Check.

2.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $23
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?

Submit review