Instant Checkmate's reply:
We know how frustrating it is when you don’t get the information you were expecting. Some customers are under the impression that when you purchase a membership with our company you are paying for records; unfortunately, this is not the case. The service that is provided is actually the compiling of all the public records data and the sorting of the data into an easy to read format. When a customer pays for a public records search, we do guarantee that we will search every database available to us, however, we cannot guarantee which records will or will not show up in the final report since we are not in control of the records themselves. We simply display records as they are provided to us.
Also, I apologize that you were unable to get this issue resolved when you tried to contact our member care team, but we want to let you know that we're committed to making things right. A member care manager will reach out to you privately to resolve this issue.
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "MagicJack (MJ) works well for many people. However, if you introduce something as simple as a â€˜routerâ€™, then, MJ may have a hard time, as I have had. When..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."