Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

We confirmed that a request was submitted on November 14th to our email marketing partners to have your email address removed. Our management team is currently looking into this issue. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Author's

I am still receiving SPAM generated from the CheckMate inquiry.86 pieces of *** since 11/29.

the Spammers took the holidays off. It has been over 10 days please cease and desist this fraudulent email assault. I will resume forwarding every piece of *** that you send to my inbox back to yours until this stops. And no, I will not click the unsubscribe link in each piece of junk.

I don't click links in *** emails. And I will read every little letter on a website so I don't get burned like this from SPAM front companies like yours again.

It is companies like yours that will lead to legislation of the Internet.Thank you for your prompt resolution of this matter.

This reviewer shared experience about "spammer front" and wants this business to "stop the spam mail please". This person is overall dissatisfied with Instant Checkmate and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about a product or service at Instant Checkmate was being spammed and scammed Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Instant Checkmate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Instant Checkmate to other companies on our site.