Reply by Instant Checkmate Dec 09, 2016

Hello,

We confirmed that a request was submitted on November 14th to our email marketing partners to have your email address removed. Our management team is currently looking into this issue. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Author's

I am still receiving SPAM generated from the CheckMate inquiry.86 pieces of *** since 11/29.

the Spammers took the holidays off. It has been over 10 days please cease and desist this fraudulent email assault. I will resume forwarding every piece of *** that you send to my inbox back to yours until this stops. And no, I will not click the unsubscribe link in each piece of junk.

I don't click links in *** emails. And I will read every little letter on a website so I don't get burned like this from SPAM front companies like yours again.

It is companies like yours that will lead to legislation of the Internet.Thank you for your prompt resolution of this matter.

I didn't like: Being spammed and scammed.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Spammer Front / Not specified
Preferred solution Stop the SPAM mail please

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?

Instant Checkmate - False claims of information/false advertising Instant Checkmate "This site is a data base that claims to be able to check public record and provide information for background checks and the like. Please don't use this service. I..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more