Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out; we appreciate your honest feedback. We apologize for any confusion you may have experienced regarding our policies.

Use of the Instant Checkmate website is subject to the following Privacy Policy:

Email Marketing.
By accepting this Privacy Policy and submitting your email address via the Site, you are expressly consenting to receive e-mail advertisements from Instant Checkmate, including through Instant Checkmate’s independent contractors, and from third parties concerning offers and advertisements unrelated to Instant Checkmate. To opt-out of receiving promotional email messages from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of each email.

Despite the stipulations mentioned above, we have removed your information from our email marketing list. Please allow at least 10 days for the email advertisements to cease.

If you have any questions regarding the foregoing, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support at 1-800-222-8985.

Sincerely,
Customer Support
Instant Checkmate
Author's

Like another reviewer, I wanted to look up an old friend for fun.Got to the pay part and decided an iffy contact wasn't worth $37.

So I opted out. SPAM after SPAM after SPAM - 60 per day or so. Unsubscribed from Instant Checkmate I think.. but they want you to unsubscribe from each SPAM email.

UH huh. So I block the sender but I also forward all of the emails back to instant checkmate.

I also doubt the service they say they provide.BE less hassle to let Facebook collect my data for for profit with no profit sharing next time I want to find an old friend!

Review about: Instant Checkmate Background Check.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Preferred solution: Take my email off your SPAM partner lists please..

I didn't like: Appears to be bait and switch.

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?