Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with your report. Our developers are always working hard to integrate current data into our reports, but due to variables like clerical errors, slow processing times, and discrepancies between states over what is considered “public record,” some reports may be incomplete for people living in certain counties. We apologize, and will contact you privately to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's

The information I paid for I could get for free.I got ripped off.

not worth the money it cost me. I am not happy at all with the services I received for instant checkmate. the report I received was no more that what I could get without paying. it is very miss leading and for the money it should give me what it said it would.

I know for a fact that the arrest records are not up to date and that is what I am trying to find out on certain people.I would love to get my money back.

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?

Comments

Not worth the money. And not up to date

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #860727

I agree with you. I know for a fact that certain people have arrest records, divorced or re-married and none of it is listed on this site. As you said: A waste of money!

comments