Reply by Instant Checkmate May 17

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out; we appreciate your honest feedback. We apologize for any confusion you may have experienced regarding our policies.

Use of the Instant Checkmate website is subject to the following Privacy Policy:

Email Marketing.
By accepting this Privacy Policy and submitting your email address via the Site, you are expressly consenting to receive e-mail advertisements from Instant Checkmate, including through Instant Checkmate’s independent contractors, and from third parties concerning offers and advertisements unrelated to Instant Checkmate. To opt-out of receiving promotional email messages from us, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link contained at the bottom of each email.

Despite the stipulations mentioned above, we have submitted a request to have your information from our email marketing list. Please allow at least 10-12 days for the email advertisements to cease.

If you have any questions regarding the foregoing, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Support at 1-800-222-8985.

Sincerely,
Customer Support
Instant Checkmate
Author's

I signed up for their service, but after finding that they didn't provide what I had hoped, I called to cancel my subscription.They offered half a refund, but that wasn't enough, and I demanded a full refund.

They finally did so. But within the next day or two, I started getting huge amounts of spam, which I never had before. Despite Instant Checkmate's response in 2015 to another complaint just like mine, they say you can click "unsubscribe" on each email. I tried that, and it didn't work.

My email just gets thrown around to more and more different "mailing lists" that I never wanted to be on.It's so bad, that I had to get a new email address.

Review about: Instant Checkmate Background Check.

I didn't like: Company signs you up for spam.

1.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss SPAM / Not specified
Preferred solution Public appology, press release stating their policy to send spam, and a change in policy to not send any promotional materials at all.

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?