Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello Julie,

Can we cover the 5 reviews with the following rebuttal please?

Hello,

Unfortunately, since the review was submitted as anonymous, we have been unable to locate your account with InstantCheckmate.com. In order to further investigate, and ultimately resolve this matter, we will need additional information regarding your account. Until we are able to locate the account, we will be unable to provide assistance.

To receive immediate assistance in this matter, please contact our Member Care department at support@instantcheckmate.com with the following information:

• The first and last name used when signing up for the account
• The email address used when signing up for the account
• The first 4 and last 4 numbers of the card used when signing up for the account

IMPORTANT: Please make sure to include your Pissed Consumer Review ID Number, which can be found at the bottom of your original review.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's

I have ask them to cancel my service for almost a year now they are still charging me and have never canceled it was suppose to be for a month. I have called 6 times to cancel this service and they say it will be taken care of well it has not .I would like a refund of the money that I have lost and would not want to do business with them ever again. It was suppose to be a a one month trail and has turned into a eternity...this company really is a rip off if their ever was one

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 06, 2013.

Comments

Yeah get out of here smiley face. Everything has a price you must pay (directly into Instant Checkmate's bank account). Variety is the spice of life (what are you at a Colorado dispensary) :eek

Mobile, Alabama, United States #774220

RIP Off: signed up for one month only for a report now I see another month added. This is a Rip off on CPU's Again.

Milpitas, California, United States #771662

People need to be more objective than to write off a company or service as a "fraud." I personally never used Instant Checkmate but my friend did and he was pleased with the results. Everything has a price you must pay.

What works for some doesn't always work for others.

Variety is the spice of life. :)

to Anonymous Essex, Maryland, United States #778195

oh shut UP...... get off this site if you've never used them.

comments