Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

We’re really sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our services, and we want to get this issue resolved for you as soon as possible. We ask that you please provide the additional information listed below so that we may locate your account with InstantCheckmate.com. Once we locate your account, we will be able to proceed with a resolution.

To receive immediate assistance in this matter, please contact our Member Care department at support@instantcheckmate.com with the following information:

• The first and last name used when signing up for the account
• The email address used when signing up for the account
• The first 4 and last 4 numbers of the card used when signing up for the account

IMPORTANT: Please make sure to include your Pissed Consumer Review ID Number, which can be found at the bottom of your original review.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's

I paid for unlimited access for a month and looked up a person with a known criminal record which came back showing "no arrest records".Come to find out that the DOJ in California wont release records to anyone without a positive fingerprint i.d.

of that person. Instant Checkmate makes it seem like you get way more than you do. Everything that comes back can be had for free with a little work. They did pull up sex offenders in my area but again, you can get that for free through the "megans law" site.

As far as I'm concerned, I just wasted $25 to find out stuff I already knew.

Don't be fooled by the fancy icons on the start page.There's no legitimate Federal or State criminal records for you.

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?