Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your search results. We get our information from local county courthouses and census bureaus. This information is then uploaded to the database that we pull from. There is a possibility that some information may not show on a given individual because some state and local laws restrict us from accessing certain records which may not be considered “public” in that jurisdiction. In addition, users do have the option to upgrade to a premium report if they choose to do so, however a premium upgrade is not required to view basic information such as names, aliases, phone numbers, location history, possible related persons, arrest records, sex offenders, marriage and divorce records, licenses, social media accounts, and horoscopes. We apologize for your frustrations, and we will contact you in order to get this issue resolved as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's
2.7

They didn't provide any of the records they said they would find.Charge you for a subscription service and didn't have any way for me to cancel other than calling to cancel.

They tried to upsell me on everything once you pay for a subscription. I feel like i wasted money on this. I purchased after they pinpointed a person and said they had 10 criminal records on them, but then as soon as i paid for the subscription it turned out they had 0 records on them. I guess you wouldnt buy if they told you that up front.

Then everything that might give the info I was looking for cost an additional $.Cancelled within 2 minutes of buying.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Website was usable.

I didn't like: Service, Hidden fees, Inaccuracy of information, Being stolen from, Does not worth price.

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?