Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

We’re really sorry to hear you were frustrated by our billing system. We have the system in place because we want to make it easy for all our members to get unlimited access to our reports for one low monthly fee. Please accept our apologies for your troubles. A senior member of our member care team will contact you privately to help resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's

rebill when acct has been cancelled.Say they listen to your cancellation call, but refuse to let you hear it.

Information is incorrect or just bogus. offer partial refund which was 11.00 of approximately 60.00 in over billing. I am disputing this with my bank, since I have my own recording of the call.

Although I don't state exactly that I want the service cancelled, I do say that it has only been used one time, that I received incomplete info.And that I never participate in companies that clearly state that use the reoccurring billing scam.

These people belong in jail!!!

Reason of review: Actually all of the above except the "none of the above".

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?

Comments

God said "Thou Shall not lie" When you instant chackmate, tell lies about God's children then it is to God that you will be held responsible. God also said, Revenge is Mine!

anonymous