Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear that you weren’t happy with your report. Our developers are always working hard to integrate current data into our reports, but due to variables like clerical errors, slow processing times, and discrepancies between states over what is considered “public record,” some reports may be incomplete for people living in certain counties. We apologize, and will contact you privately to resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's

Signed up with instant checkmate and like most people I was curious if the service has any value and ran the first check on myself. It took a long time to provide no information that I couldn't have found through an internet search and not paid $22.

They take you through a long drawn out process to do the search then hit you with the bill, to add insult to injury they will charge you an additional $30 to verify the information they just gave you will some other service. The results of my personal check were inaccurate in several instances, and completely missing in others.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of instant checkmate background check and associated monetary loss in the amount of $22. Instant Checkmate needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned instant checkmate background check in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Instant Checkmate.