Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

We're really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience on our site. We strive to provide our members with extensive public record information in our standard reports (including names, aliases, phone numbers, location history, possible related persons, arrest records, sex offenders, marriage and divorce records, licenses, social media accounts, and horoscopes). However, some jurisdictions do not release certain records to the public, or they may not update their databases annually, so we are unable to provide records for people living in certain areas. A senior member of our team will contact you privately to provide further assistance.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's
3.3
Coverage Area

I don't know why, but I clicked on this sketchy ad on a news article I was reading one day in the car ride home.It took me directly to Instant Checkmate, which looked incredible at first.

Truthfully, I wanted to see if any information would pop up on myself. It was loading for a good couple of minutes, saying it was pulling from everything from the Internet - Facebook, Yelp, her school, etc. I was kinda freaking out onto how much this site could reveal about a person. But then, they asked for $20 some bucks for unlimited background checks for a month.

Sure, why not? To my surprise - and I should have saw it coming - I was hoodwinked. I needed to pay for each individual report in order to gain any information that mattered. I was *** pissed.

Why would I pay the initial payment then? I can make unlimited downloads this month, but for what? For *** content of information. No thanks!

Save yourself everybody.Unless you really need to conduct a report on somebody's origins and whatnot, I suggest you just contact the person yourself.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Web design, Accessibility.

I didn't like: Inaccuracy of information, Hidden fees, Bait-and-switch.

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?