Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry to hear that you experienced a problem with Instant Checkmate. We will contact you privately to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,
Customer Support
Instant Checkmate
Author's

I did not apply for this membership. They said I joined on Christmas.

I had no money as I live on disability and it doesn't even cover my medication and testing, surgeries etc. there's a reason my bank from the fraud department called me. That aught to say a lot that my bank kicked it out under fraud alert. When checking site, title says search free and if you join $20 something a month will be deducted.

So why is it even 40 something that they are hitting my bank acct with twice already. Especially since I was suppose to have done this on Christmas. I want what ever membership I'm suppose to have canceled and my money refunded or I am taking action. Legally if need be.

I sent them an email since I'm not even sure how to approach this mess.

How do you cancel something that you didn't even do. I will write a follow up on what or if anything is rectified.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Instant Checkmate. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Instant Checkmate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Instant Checkmate to other companies on our site.