Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. Instant Checkmate.com compiles reports from millions of public records including information provided by state and local governments. All of the information contained in our reports is part of what is referred to as the "public record." We do charge for our service as we have to pay for the information we provide. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions or concerns in the future. Our customer support representatives can be reached directly at 1-800-222-8985.

Sincerely,
Customer Support
Instant Checkmate
Author's
1.3

I don't really like it how I just wasted, what like 10 minutes on my laptop, waiting for this *** folder thing to be ready to check.It really does *** me off because I just want to be able to like check the report without having to enter my credit card number and billing address.

This really does *** me off because I was really looking forward to the report. It just sucks that people have to pay for it. It should be free and maybe people will start coming on it more often.

I mean, who wants to pay?No one does so it should be free.

Review about: Instant Checkmate Background Check.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Cost, Unauthorized charges.

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?