Reply by Instant Checkmate

Hello,

We have received your complaint regarding your experience with Instant Checkmate, and we would like to apologize for your frustrations. We always appreciate honest feedback, and we will work to get this issue resolved for you. Your review was filed as anonymous, so before we can proceed, we will need additional information to help us locate your account.

To receive immediate assistance in this matter, please contact our Member Care department at support@instantcheckmate.com with the following information:

1. The first and last name used when signing up for the account
2. The email address used when signing up for the account
3. The first 4 and last 4 numbers of the card used when signing up for the account

IMPORTANT: Please make sure to include your Pissed Consumer Review ID Number, which can be found at the bottom of your original review.

Sincerely,
Member Services
Instant Checkmate
Author's

this site claims to give you mountains of information and that is complete bull!i wanted to know exactly what my family members and friends have done and searched them and got absolutely no information at all!

i searched people that i know for a fact have been arrested and imprisoned for many years and the most that came up were traffic tickets! the only thing this site is good for is learning an address, phone number, birthdate, and blowing money.

cant believe i just wasted it.and every time you wanted to 'gain more access" it was ANOTHER "one time installment" PLEASE what a ***!

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: shut the site down or make it free, i learned nothing!.

I didn't like: Bait and switch, Fraud.

Had an Experience with Instant Checkmate?